There’s plenty of fun to be had for the whole family in Murrindindi – a first bush camping experience, fishing from a river bridge, cycling the Great Victorian Rail Trail, snow play in the mountains - Murrindindi offers endless opportunities for kids to connect with nature.
Take the family for a day of play at Kinglake’s Bollygum Adventure Playground or at the interactive, all-abilities Kin Playspace at Gallipoli Park in Marysville.
Lake Mountain Alpine Resort and the Y Water Discovery Centre @Yea Wetlands have year-round family activities on offer and there’s always heaps of fun to be had by the water at Lake Eildon.
Did You Know?
The beautiful timber sculptures and play areas at Bollygum Adventure Playground in Kinglake, bring to life Gary Fleming’s delightful picture book ‘Bollygum’ and highlight animals that live in a temperate rainforest
-- Must Do --
* Go tobogganing at Lake Mountain Alpine Resort
* Visit the Alexandra Timber & Tramway Museum
* Camp amongst the gums by the river – don’t forget the marshmallows
* Explore the interpretive centre at the Y Water
Discovery Centre in Yea
* Catch your own fish at a trout farm or from a boat at Lake Eildon
* Cool off over summer in one of our local country