Looking for somewhere to cool off over summer? Check out our list of top places to visit and things to see and do when the mercury starts to rise.
1. Rent a houseboat and spend a weekend cruising Lake Eildon with family and friends.
2. Cool off at one of our many wondrous waterfalls.
3. Take the kids for a day of play at one of our outdoor swimming pools in Alexandra, Eildon, Marysville or Yea. As an added bonus, entry is free this summer!
4. Enjoy a picnic at one of our spectacular scenic lookouts.
5. Take a stroll through the Wirrawilla Rainforest. The boardwalk circuit takes in the sounds and scents of this lush, cool rainforest.
6. Indulge in a luxury escape by the water or high in the mountains.
7. Cool, clear waters and fresh mountain air = some of the best fishing in Victoria. Drop in a line, sit back and wait for the bites!
8. Murrindindi’s cool climate produces elegant, food-friendly wines and clean, crisp craft beers. Many of our family-owned and run wineries and micro-breweries offer boutique cellar door and brewery experiences in some seriously cool surroundings.