- Bed and Breakfast
- Retreat and Lodges
- From $270
Saladin Lodge welcomes you to experience one or more evenings accommodation in their deluxe bed/breakfast or lodge rooms surrounded by wonderful bush energy. You will emerge from your king size bed to a hearty cooked breakfast in the lodge at a time that works for you. Dinners are also catered for on request.
Children are welcomed – to accommodate their needs discuss with your host.
The Deluxe Rooms, Main Lodge Area and Store are wheelchair accessible.
Saladin Lodge offer full conference facilities to take advantage of exclusive use of all the facilities.
The lake is full of trout; fish for them, swim with them or take yourself for a walk around the many paths within the 68 acres – some will challenge and others will relax or just pick a bench and sit by them.
Just a ten minute drive to explore Marysville, wander the town or play a round of golf on the picturesque course. If you are looking for adventure, Lake Mountain is 20 minutes away offering winter and summer activities.
Drive up through the Black Spur on the Maroondah Highway and make the journey a round trip home to explore Yea in the Goulburn Valley Region.
- Communal Lounge
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Free Wifi
- Not Available
- Food & Wine
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
Deluxe Bed & Breakfast rooms of which two are available.
They are fully accessible rooms with ensuites. king size bed or twin share. Nespresso coffee machine.
Also double divan bed.
Rooms accessible within the lodge. One night stay available.
King bed or twin single. Also double divan bed available. Full cooked breakfast within the lodge.