- From $100
Wood Duck Cottage provides luxurious, modern accommodation in the tranquil Victorian countryside. Escape into a regional wonderland in a beautiful garden and country surround. There two options: The Cottage or the Cabin .
The Cottage was originally a shearing shed, renovated with modern comforts without losing its unique charm. The Cottage sleeps four adults (two queen size beds) a fold out double bed in the lounge room. Magnificent double shower and full bath.
The Cabin sleeps two adults and is a rustic gorgeous Cabin fully air conditioned but limited kitchen facilities just a barbecue, microwave, fridge and tea and coffee.
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Nature & Wildlife
- Food & Wine
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
Originally a shearing shed, Wood Duck Cottage has been completely renovated with modern comforts without losing any of its unique charm. High ceilings and a huge living area make this an ideal family getaway. Two queen size beds and a double divan for children.
The original shearing shed with high ceilings and huge family living area is now a unique home with character just waiting for you to enjoy.
The cottage has two bedrooms with two queen size beds. Facilities include modern bathroom, double shower with classic country bath, modern, fully equipped kitchen with a 900 millimetre country stove and two ovens, split system heating and air conditioning, fully equipped laundry, timber and carpeted floors, cot, double fold out lounge, outdoor fireplace and entertainment area with barbecue.
- Air Conditioning
- Children's High Chair
- Dining Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Full Kitchen
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
The self-contained Cabin is a glamping style accommodation with a queen size double bed which is the most comfortable bed in Yea. It has an electric blanket for those chilly nights.
Complete with table and chairs, fridge, books, microwave, cutlery, barbecue, and shower/toilet it is cheap and cheerful and retains the rustic time floors of yesterday.
There is outside eating faculties with table and chairs and a fire pit where you can sit and sip a glass of wine.
Heating, air conditioning, balcony and barbecue, television, table and chairs, rustic timber floors and antique fixtures.
- Linen supplied
- Open fireplace