- Community Event
- Festivals and Celebrations
- 24 Jul 2022 10:00:00 14:00:00
- 28 Aug 2022
- 25 Sep 2022 10:00:00 14:00:00
- 23 Oct 2022 10:00:00 14:00:00
- 27 Nov 2022 10:00:00 14:00:00
- 18 Dec 2022 14:00:00 19:00:00
The Kinglake Market has a variety of stalls, a great scenic country location and something for all ages.
You will find fresh fruit and vegetables, chutneys, jams, relishes, soaps, candles, hot and cold food, both sweet and savoury, wines, crafts, a variety of handmade giftware, plants, quilts, cheese, meat, breads, great coffee and much more. Children’s activities vary every month.
They do all the research to ensure that only quality products are available for you.
Held at the Kinglake Community Centre, 436 Whittlesea-Kinglake Road, Kinglake, there are stalls indoor, under verandahs and outside. Ample parking is available at the Kinglake Football grounds, just across the road and the venue is close to Kinglake National Park, with its walks and waterfalls, Bollygum Children’s Park and only 5 minutes from the Kinglake Township with supermarket, bakery, cafes, pub and more.. March and December dates may vary due to public holidays.
Visit the website for details.
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Public Toilet
- Art & Culture
- Parents Room
- Meetings and Events Australia
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Shop / Gift Shop
- COVID Safe