- Restaurant and Cafe
Nestled between the Yarra Ranges and Victorian High Country, Holmesglen at Eildon is an award-winning Event Venue that is truly a hidden gem of the region.
The Goulburn Valley produces an abundant food bowl and the experience of paddock to plate is exemplified here. Holmesglen at Eildon are passionate about their ‘low miles’ food philosophy with all catering prepared in-house using seasonal produce from their established kitchen gardens and orchards, locally sourced produce including trout, salmon, and poultry, and their own farmed Angus beef.
Holmesglen at Eildon works closely with local producers, including their products in the menu selections which change regularly to complement the unique flavours and textures that come with each new season.
Holmesglen at Eildon’s beverage list features only locally produced wines, distilled gin, and locally brewed craft beers; these are matched by the Food and Beverage department to their menus.
- Free Wifi
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Suitable for Functions
- Private Dining Area
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- COVID Safe
- Quality Tourism Accreditation
- Sustainable Tourism Accreditation
- Fully licensed
- ATEC COVID Ready/ WTTC Safe Travels Stamp