- Museums and Collections
Eildon Dams Museum tells the story of the two dams constructed on the Goulburn River (1925 – 1956) and the general history of the district from First Settlers through the Gold Rush.
On display are the Mimi Jane (first houseboat on the lake), the hundred year old Anglican Church and artifacts and photographs from the construction of the dams.
Opening times are Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from 10:00am – 2:00pm during Victorian School Holidays.
- Family Friendly
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- History & Heritage
- Coach Parking
- Visitor Information Centre
- Public Toilet
- Picnic Area
- Interpretive Centre
- Art & Culture
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.