- Restaurant and Cafe
The Alexandra Hotel is an old-world charm infused with fresh style and grace. The award winning venue recently won gold at the Victorian Tourism awards in two categories – Tourism Restaurant and Standard Accommodation.
Enjoy a delightful dining during the evenings in the bar or dining room, or more casual fare by day.
Taste the region’s best dining experience at Alexandra Hotel. Enjoy beautiful local wines, craft beers, great coffee and produce. There is a gorgeous outdoor space, bike storage and lovely accommodation upstairs.
Open for dinner Thursday to Saturday, enjoy the four or five-course chefs menu or select from the local produce-driven a la carte menu. Alexandra Hotel is open for lunch Friday – Sunday and for breakfast on weekends from 9am – 11.30am.
Situated in the centre of town, close to the Great Victorian Rail Trail, an easy drive from Lake Eildon, Mount Cathedral and Lake Mountain, even Mount Buller. The Alexandra Hotel is a cycle-friendly registered business with Tourism North East, having a workshop and lock up bike area.
Unwind at the Alexandra Hotel, it really is the perfect escape.
- Free Wifi
- Food & Wine
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- No, we are fully licensed
- Suitable for Functions
- Modern Australian
- Private Dining Area
- Over $30
- Modern European
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- COVID Clean Practicing Business